Local Missions of the Community Church
Please note: The church is currently closed to the public due to the COVID pandemic.
Hazel Chamberlain Endowment Fund
Each spring a generous amount of funds is made available to the Red Lodge Community Church Stewardship and Mission Committee for second-mile giving thanks to the Hazel Chamberlain Endowment Fund. You can read more about this fund here.
Community Play Group
Red Lodge Community Church sponsors a non-religious weekly Community Play Group for pre-natal to pre-school children. You can find out more here.
Beartooth Children's Center
The Beartooth Children's Center is a licensed Child Day Care Facility that provides daily care for children ages 2 through 12. It is a not-for-profit organization and relies upon donor funding to support its operating budget and to offer cost-effective child care to the Red Lodge community.
Carbon County Boys and Girls Club
A safe environment where young people access opportunities and develop the skills needed to grow as citizens and contributors to their community.
BareTooth Cupboards - Carbon County Community Food Bank
The BareTooth Cupboards Food Bank believes that no one should go hungry and that everyone deserves to be treated with dignity and respect. There are no income requirements or forms to fill out, and they also collaborate with other area food banks. There is a shopping cart in the church narthex which collects donations for this vital community resource.
Domestic and Sexual Violence Services of Carbon County
The mission of DSVS is to eliminate domestic and sexual violence in Carbon County through awareness and prevention activities, and to provide coordinated support and services to individuals, families, and communities impacted by violence.
Christmas Gifts & Donations for Families
The Alternative Christmas Program allows church members to remember less advantaged children and families at Christmas time with a variety of giving opportunities, from providing gifts to needy children in local families to the International Heifer Project.
Women Quilters of the Red Lodge Community Church
This group provides quilts to babies at St. Vincent Healthcare, Domestic Violence, and Intermountain Home in Helena. These hand-tied quilts are made with purchased and donated fabric and yarn.
Missions of the United Church of Christ
The United Church of Christ reaches out to a hurting world in a variety of ways including:
- One Great Hour of Sharing - Channels resources for programs in health, education, agricultural development, emergency relief, refugee ministries, and both domestic and international response through Global Missions.
- Strengthen The Church - Supports leadership for new and revitalizing congregations, programs for youth, young adults, and leadership development for the whole church.
- Neighbors In Need - Supports ministries of Justice and compassion throughout the United States and Puerto Rico, including the Council for American Indian Ministries, Justice and advocacy, and direct service projects supported by the Justice and Witness Ministries.
- The Christmas Fund - This fund helps provide pension and health premium supplementation to low-income retired church workers, emergency assistance to clergy families in need, and Christmas checks to hundreds of annuitants, as administered by the Pension Boards.
- The Montana-Northern Wyoming Conference - Our Conference supports 32 churches, representing approximately 5000 members, and providing leadership, educational, youth, and other ministry related services.
- Our Church's Wider Mission (OCWM) - This umbrella fund provides the means for the church beyond the local community to operate. OCWM provides for our national website, UCC branding, denominational resources, national meetings, and the Search & Call process.